The minute someone says Victorian Architecture, tall towering structures with steep roofs, brick and slate houses and intricate designs come to mind. From the Balmoral Castle in the UK to St. Peter’s Cathedral in Australia, there’s a distinctive style that we are trying to build at Vincitore Benessere, Dubai’s Next Iconic Landmark.
Here are the 5 reasons we believe Vincitore Benessere will keep you in awe just like those majestic marvels built in Victorian style architecture.
1. THE STYLE IS ORNATE, SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE WITH KEEN AESTHETIC SENSE ALWAYS APPRECIATE
Victorian architecture is developed following the principle that architecture, just like fashion, should be beautiful. The style is said to appeal to those who want more than just concrete and glass buildings for home.
2. FROM ARCHES TO DEEP ARCHWAYS, EVERYTHING SEEMS STATUESQUE & ROYAL
Back in the 19th century, grand entrances, long, sprawling archways and beautiful arches were designed to look imposing, intimidating and royal. And we believe they do so even today. One look at Vincitore Benessere and you would agree.
3. THE SPRAWLING TERRACES AND SWEEPING ENTRANCES ARE MEANT TO BE IMPOSING
And they are. Just imagine standing on one of the terraces as your carriage awaits you!
4. IT’S-A CONFLUENCE OF THE WORLD’S BEST – GOTHIC REVIVAL, ITALIANATE, SECOND EMPIRE, QUEEN ANNE, ROMANESQUE AND MANY MORE
Architects took the ideas from Gothic architecture and added French, Italian and Romanesque details in the 19th century. So the Victorian architecture can boast of some of the best styles of the world.
5. IT’S NOT JUST ANOTHER BOX THAT PEOPLE CALL A HOME
At Vincitore, we have always strived to be different. In a city that’s growing vertically, we scaled horizontally. In a city that’s looking at the future for answers, we looked at the past for inspiration, peace, and happiness.
And Benessere is the answer.
If the bygone era inspires you, welcome to Vincitore Benessere, Dubai’s Next Iconic Landmark that will be your legacy for life.